The rollicking joy of their wedding day was a testament to the depth of Amanda and Ezra’s feelings about each other. Not only were the toasts extra entertaining (one of my favorite songs, “Grow Old With You”, was involved), but the wedding guests must have spent hours plotting how best to amuse and delight the bride and groom with their simcha dancingIt was obvious how much love they have for each other and for all of their family and friends!
Love this moment!
The wind was really kicking around Amanda’s veil! Love that it created this moment
Under the chuppah and wearing the tallit
Such a sweet idea for their anniversary! They had a few for different anniversary years.
The hora begins
Bring on the wild dance party!
- Venue: Temple Beth El of Great Neck
- Caterer and event coordinator: Cosmopolitan Caterers
- Florist: Cress Floral Decorators
- Band: Brian Kirk and the Jirks
- Make-up/Hair: Jackie Kalmenson
- Videographer: The Glenmar Studio